“A is for Almighty” Coloring Page

free "A is for Almighty" coloring page

Click above to download

This is the first sheet in our free Bible Alphabet coloring pages for children. For each illustration in this project, we are letting our readers chose the concepts.

Directions: Simply click on the preview image to the right or select your prefered file type below. The PDF is easy to print and the JPEG allows advanced users to edit the image for their own custom projects.

• PDF easy to print
  • JPEG advanced editing

The idea behind this “A is for Almighty” coloring page is simple. We should start our Bible alphabet with the character of God. The illustrations point to his sovereign power in creation and his daily providence over all that He has made.

If you enjoy this coloring sheet, you can leave a comment below for Mandy. You can find more printables like this when you browse all our free Christian Coloring pages.

Comments

1. Pam says

Thank you so much for these wonderful resources. I have been looking for Bible coloring pages to send to the Compassion children I sponsor. These are perfect. Thank you for sharing.

2. Ann McGetrick says

Hello Mandy – thank you for creating this beautiful alphabet. The children at my church will love them! God bless you :)

3. F. McClure says

As a Children’s Worship leader, this adds an exciting dimension and depth to learning God’s love in a personal way for the next six months. Ever so grateful for you!!!!

4. Susan says

This is exactly what I needed for this Sunday. And, I can see endless possibilities for using the alphabet coloring sheets. I’m going to use it for a going way banner by using the letters that spell the name of a worker who is leaving our church. I hope it helps remind her of what each letter of her name means as well as what she has meant to us.

5. Mwikali Wambua says

Mandy thanks for your creative work. This alphabet is cool for both colouring and decorating our classroom.
    Keep up the good work.
    Mwikali Wambua (children’s ministry worker, Kenya)

6. juliet realista says

Glory to God my Friend Mandy,
    I’m so privilege having this Ministry to Children resources….It is so helpful in our church children….by God’s grace, I can impart bible knowledge to them..
    Thank you so much…I will keep intouch to this free on line ..God bless.

Juliet G. Realista
    Philippines

7. Beverly says

This is awesome my class will love this. God bless you for creating such wonderful ideals.

8. cinthia ulloa says

Amazing!! I would love to use this bible alphabet for Sunday school, creating a binder for each child to keep all their coloring pages after our Sunday school lesson :D great idea Mandy! God bless you.

9. Lenora Allison says

Thank you so much for the coloring sheets, we love them. They are a real blessing to our small church.

10. nilda says

i love it helps a lot in my ministry. thank God for your life. God bless u always

Hi! :)

This is awesome! Praise God for your skill! :) I’m a Sunday School teacher here in the Philippines and we’re planning to decorate our Sunday School room in our church. Thankfully, I saw these great resources. Could I use the Bible alphabet as wall decoration? Please let me know if you would not allow; I would understand. Thank you very much! :)

12. Susan says

Mandy, thank you so much for these colouring pages! They are just what I needed for our short pre-school lesson for the children of the women at our Village Well–a ministry to help newcomer women build solid lives of faith–in their new homes in Canada.
    Thank you so much! I’m delighted to have found them….
    Susan

13. Nan Oo says

Dear Pastor Tony
    I thank you so much for your creative idea of coloring artist for the children.
    I use it for our Mercy Preschool. Our kids also like very much.
    It is really my teaching aid. God bless you always.

14. mercedita says

very interesting i like this… children will learn more of this… thank u.. God bless….

15. Maegan says

I absolutely love these. Would you care if I used them as stencils to paint our church nursery wall? Please email me and let me know if you DO NOT want me to use them. Otherwise, thank you sooo much. I have been looking all over the internet for ideas, I am not that creative and these are perfect.

16. Joanne says

Dear Mandy,
    You are blessed and you are a blessing. I truly do adore your work. I plan to have it printed and have the sunday school children colour them so we can hang them in the classroom. Ayekooo!!! (Welldone) and may God continue to make you an instrument of blessing. Thanks!!!

Dear Mandy thank you for sharing your inspiratioal work know that it is going to inspire many young children to know and love our Creator.God bless you and yours.

18. Sharon says

I love your site and use it for our VBS. We did the armor of God one year and this year we started the Fruits of the Spirit. The kids really liked it. We are very small and the resources are perfect for us. I’m trying to refind the spot where there was a bible verse for every letter of the alphabet and a small picture in the corner and you could print them off to make a book. It gave instructions how to print them off. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

• Tammy W. says

I don’t know what site you’re looking for, but maybe you can check your browser’s history? Otherwise, I’m sure you could make a book with these! Just start a new Word .doc and select a book fold option under “Page Layout.” Then insert the .jpg files in order and create a cover. Voila!

19. Phyllis Caples says

These are absolutely wonderful. I plan to teach one each week. I hope to give each child one

Hi! I’m using this page with the How to Pray series, take 1- “The Who”. I just happened to be looking for something different to use in conjunction with that lesson so the kids would have a different sheet to color during the evening service. Goes great with that lesson! Thank you. :-)

21. Crissy says

Can you give and Idea of Lessons that would be great to use with each Letter?
    Thanks
    Be Blessed!!!!

22. Rosalind says

Thank you for your giving, the children are so excited about coloring and learning at the same time. The coloring pictures makes learning fun.

God Bless This Ministry even the more.

23. Vicki Moon says

Mandy,
    Great work, keep going, I can’t wait to use these for my 4 year olds, I know they will love your work!
    Thank you!
    Vicki

THANK YOU SO MUCH FORTHESE ALPHABET PAGES. WHAT I WANT TO DO IS COLOR THEM AND PUT THEM UP IN OUR CHILDREN CLASSROOM:)HAVE A BLESSED ONE

25. Sarah Sells says

I would like to use the rest of the ABC coloring pages, when do you think you will put the rest of them up for us to download? I teach Toddlers at our church and this would be a great 26 week lesson for them!

• says

We are posting one each week. If timing is an issue you might want to wait until the first of the year, then you won’t wait on us if we get behind schedule. Thanks for the encouragement.

Thank you for these coloring pages. We are using them in our home school. What a wonderful way to introduce not only the alphabet but also God and what He stands for. Awesome.

27. Linda Watkins says

Hi Mandy,
    I am the leader in our Childrens Nursery Ministry.
    Right now our room is set up with the Mom’s enjoying their
    time with their 14-18 month old. I like the Alphabet pages.
    Are there any particular things that you have for Moms/children
    together?