10 Blog Posts That Caught My Attention
Now that our kidmin blog madness has ended, it’s time to get the weekly roundups rolling again. Here is a small sample of all the great content that you can find on our BIG list of Children’s Ministry blogs.
I’m going to try something different this time. I’m going to cap the list at 10 links and call it something like “Tony’s Ten.” There are always way to many posts worth linking, so I’ll call this solution self-control.
- Karl Bastian takes on this classic debate about ministry preparation: Do You Need Seminary To Succeed?
- Brittany Sky shares a helpful object lesson about having wrong images of God.
- Watch this powerful video that North Point kids uses to recruit preschool volunteers.
- You have to check out this funny kid picture called “I hate sandcastles.”
- Bill Emeott posts the recommended child/volunteer ratios for kids ministry.
- Phil Vischer deals with the Big Bang controversy on his blog
- Tamera Kraft writes about when “well meaning parents” become a frustration.
- Ryan Frank posted this TOP 10 “FAMOUS LAST WORDS” OF WELL-MEANING CHILDREN’S PASTORS
- Sam Luce shares some tips for intentionally & specifically saying thanks to people
- Grown up talk is confusing, another example “Hearing God’s voice“
Be sure to check out our BIG list of Kids Ministry blogs where you can follow hundreds of excellent websites all about children’s ministry.