This week I’m in Nashville for LifeWay’s Kids Ministry Conference.
I’m teaching a few workshops and helping them write about the event on their website. This post will link to all the notes as they become available. You can also follow the conference on Twitter with the #kmc11 tag.
- Ed Stetzer (website | twitter) He shared a message about raising children who belong to Christ’s kingdom.
- Jon Acuff (website | twitter) His message was both entertaining and inspiring. He offered three specific ways ministry leaders can speaking the lives of church parents.
- Tim Elmore (website | twitter) His talk was titled “Performing a balancing act with our kids” and focused on the challenges of raising kids from the iYPete Wilson (website | twitter) He spoke from Genesis 37 and the story of Joseph to encourage ministry workers to respond in faith when their dreams are shattered.generation.
- Michael Kelley (website) He preached from John 11 and shared how we can help parents when their children are suffering.
- Angie Smith (website | twitter) She gave a powerful testimony about trusting God in the storms of life.
- Pete Wilson (website | twitter) He spoke from Genesis 37 and the story of Joseph to encourage ministry workers to respond in faith when their dreams are shattered.