Here is one downside to adding all the new writers – our site is completely flooded with great new posts. It can be easy to miss something. So, let me offer a recap of some of our best posts from September 2009. Let me know if this month-in-review is helpful and I might try it again next month. The following star ratings are based on page views per post.
Some Other Helpful Children’s Ministry Links
Here are a few posts that I found helpful on other Kids Ministry websites this month. If you ever need something fresh, be sure to browse the BIG LIST of Children’s Ministry blogs.
- God Watches the Anonymous by Glen Woods
- It’s Flu Season! by Inside North Point Kids
- Best of the Best – Children’s Ministry Internet Resources by Wayne Stocks
- A Christian Parent’s Greatest Moment by Henry Zonio
- Core Values and CM by Pudge Huckaby
- The Evolution of Baby Dedication by Suzie McCord
- Rest Stops on the Highway of Life by Karl Bastian