First and foremost, this exists to glorify God by encouraging and giving practical help to those who minister to children. As of August 2012, our website reaches approximately 350,000 unique visitors each month from 200 different countries. This is a big responsibility and opportunity to serve others.
Most of our readers depend on our free resources for their ministry. The website is 100% free to use and readers have permission to copy our materials to use in their church. The site is supported by some selling ad space. My goal is to best use this income to grow the site’s quality content and further extend the ministry.
As this website keeps expanding, I am looking to add more contributing writers. Here are the types of articles and lesson plans that would serve our readers:
- Sunday School Lessons (example)
- Preschool Bible Lessons (example)
- Bible Related Craft Ideas (example)
- Children’s Sermons (example)
If selected, your efforts will help others ministry to children. These positions will be paid a small compensation for each lesson plan.
- Solid background in serving kids in your local church
- Some background or a degree in education is helpful
- Ability to work independently, proofread your own work, etc.
- Ability to enter your posts into WordPress (easy to learn)
- Write at least 1 original post each week (not posted elsewhere on the Internet)
- Be willing to receive direction about lesson improvements
If you are interested please email me asap. Send a sample post and 3 additional article ideas. Send your phone number too so I can call if I have questions. – TonyKummer@gmail.com