I was able to attend a small family ministry conference this month in Louisville, KY. It was fun to hang around my old Seminary for the weekend. I was also glad to meet about 25 readers face-to-face. Click here to see the my video about the conference.
This page links to our coverage of the conference. I took notes in the general sessions and had some writers helping with the breakouts. Southern Seminary has posted video from each of these sessions and I’ve posted it in each of the links below. You can also click here to watch it on their website.
- My Notes from the Opening Q&A
- Session I: Spiritual Orphans and the Household of God (Russell Moore)
- Session II: Calling Fathers to Raise Men (Randy Stinson)
- Session III: The Genesis Standard for Families (Ryan Rush)
- Session IV: Christian Parenting is Combat (Albert Mohler)
- Closing Q&A Panel Discussion
- What’s a Christian Dad to Do? (Randy Stinson)
- 6 Habits of Gospel Centered Homes (Peter Schemm)
- Breakout notes with Timothy Paul Jones
- Breakout notes with Sally Michael
- Our coverage of the 2009 Connecting Church & Home conference
My Video Summary of the Conference
More about the conference:
The Connecting Church & Home Conference is designed to equip pastors, church leaders, and parents with practical ministry strategies for shepherding families within the church. Featuring nationally known leaders and ministry speakers, this conference is sure to impact your approach to building stronger families in your church.
For more information visit the official conference webpage.
Need More Ideas? Browse our posts under the topic family ministry or check out our resource page for family worship.