Here is another lesson plan sent to us from Dale Hudson and his team at Christ Fellowship Church in Palm Beach, Florida. You can read more about it on his blog Relevant Children’s Ministry.
- Scripture: John 10 (Jesus is the Good Shepherd)
- Memory Verse: John 10:10b, “I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.” (New American Standard)
- Main Point – when Jesus is in our lives, everything gets better, the way 3D movies are way better than the old kind of movies.
- The lesson downloads above include a full teaching script, several game ideas, and even a slime recipe. You can adapt these ideas for your ministry context, but these lessons were first taught in a large children’s worship setting.
- Lesson Outline (Doc) and Detailed Lesson Plan (Doc)
- 3D images 1.03MB Zip file (include lesson docs)
- You can purchase 3D glasses online from. Dale recommends one website that sells them for 30¢.
If you enjoy these resources, please leave a comment below and share how you will use them. You can also jump over to Dale’s blog and say thanks. You might also enjoy the Silly Bands Bible lesson plan that was developed by the same kids ministry team.
New Sunday School Curriculum: Our Bible lessons are designed to keep the kids’ attention and show how God's Word makes a difference. Every series is flexible enough for a wide-age group and affordable enough for small churches. Download a free Bible lesson in pdf or view our latest Sunday School curriculum for kids.