My kids love doing mazes! They love to see if they can do it without making any mistakes. They could sit there and do maze after maze after maze. So, why not practice the books of the Bible while doing a fun maze? I have made this maze to help them practice the books of the Old Testament. I hope your kids have fun with it as well.
- Click on the preview image above to download the print-friendly version.
Don’t miss our other activities for learning the books in the Old Testament:
- Coloring pages for every Old Testament Book
- Old Testament Bingo Game
- Board Game for Old Testament Books
- Lesson: Understanding the Old Testament
- Review Worksheets about the Old Testament
New Sunday School Curriculum: Our Bible lessons are designed to keep the kids’ attention and show how God's Word makes a difference. Every series is flexible enough for a wide-age group and affordable enough for small churches. Download a free Bible lesson in pdf or view our latest Sunday School curriculum for kids.
1 thought on “Old Testament Books of the Bible Maze”
Do you have a maze with The New Testament Books in it like your Old Testament maze?