Our friends at Children’s Worship Bulletins have just posted a very helpful collection of printable Easter activities on their blog. The idea is for parents to join with their children in a shared experience. This is a perfect way to support families in your church this Easter season.
Here’s what’s included:
- A special Object Lesson as an introduction for parents with questions to get the conversation going.
- A special craft that you can do with your kids.
- A reading of the Easter story.
- Activity sheets for ages 3-6 and 7+ to help reinforce the Story.
- Plus memory verses to share and grow your child’s love and knowledge of the Scriptures.
Visit their blog post for the downloads and some helpful directions.