A birthday party for Jesus reminds young children of the true meaning of Christmas. Here is a game as well as cupcake toppers and wrappers.
First Christmas Game
- Print one game board per child on cardstock or heavy paper.
- Print one sheet of small cards for each two children on cardstock or heavy paper, and cut the cards apart.
- Shuffle the small cards and put them face down. Give each player a game board.
- When it is your turn, take a small card.
- Place the card on the matching picture on the game board. (picture 1)
- If you don’t need the card, give it to another player who needs that picture.
- If nobody needs the card, put it in a discard pile.
- See if you can be the first player to collect all seven pictures. (picture 2)
Cupcake Toppers and Wrappers
For preschoolers, especially 2 or 3 year olds, I would recommend using the Baby Jesus cupcake toppers, because every child will want Baby Jesus.
You will need to provide your own sticks for the toppers.