Try these fun Valentine’s Day games for kids. They work in the classroom and just need some popular candy. They are basically toss the candy minute-to-win-it style. Watch this video below.
Do you have some game ideas you would like to share. You’ll see several examples of fun ways to add a little play to your children’s Valentine party. There are all simple and only require a few items you should have handy. Most actually use popular Valentine candy. Special thanks to Jeff Land from the Kids Ministry 101 blog for posting this video.
Need More Activities? Check out the most popular Valentines Lessons and Activities from our website:
- — God’s Sticky Eternal (Romans 5:8)
- — GOD IS LOVE (1 John 4:16) preschool lesson plan
- — All about LOVE (1 Corinthians 13)
- — Love One Another (John 13:34)
- — Love Your Neighbor (Luke 10:25-27) Good Samaritan Lesson
- — Love Spiritual Fruit (Galatians 6)
New Sunday School Curriculum: Church budgets are tight, that's why our curriculum is half the price of printed materials. Download a free sample or visit the Sunday School Store to purchase more.