Playing this card-matching game, children learn more about 12 married couples in the Bible. Who pleased God? Who didn’t please God? This game could be played near Valentine’s Day or any time you are studying one of these Bible couples. It would work well for 2 to 4 players or teams.
- Print the cards (PDF) on card stock or heavy paper and cut them apart.
- Shuffle the cards and lay them down in rows on the table.
- The first player turns over two cards so that everyone can see them.
- If the cards match, the player keeps them.
- If they don’t match, turn them back over in the same locations.
- Players take turns until all the pairs are matched.
- The winner is the player with the most pairs.
Like all our resources, this printable is 100% free to copy & share in your ministry. Don’t miss all our children’s ministry ideas related to Valentine’s Day.
New Sunday School Curriculum: Church budgets are tight, that's why our curriculum is half the price of printed materials. Download a free sample or visit the Sunday School Store to purchase more.