Playing this card-matching game, children learn more about 12 married couples in the Bible. Who pleased God? Who didn’t please God? This game could be played near Valentine’s Day or any time you are studying one of these Bible couples. It would work well for 2 to 4 players or teams.
- Print the cards (PDF) on card stock or heavy paper and cut them apart.
- Shuffle the cards and lay them down in rows on the table.
- The first player turns over two cards so that everyone can see them.
- If the cards match, the player keeps them.
- If they don’t match, turn them back over in the same locations.
- Players take turns until all the pairs are matched.
- The winner is the player with the most pairs.
Like all our resources, this printable is 100% free to copy & share in your ministry. Don’t miss all our children’s ministry ideas related to Valentine’s Day.
New Sunday School Curriculum: Our Bible lessons are designed to keep the kids’ attention and show how God's Word makes a difference. Every series is flexible enough for a wide-age group and affordable enough for small churches. Download a free Bible lesson in pdf or view our latest Sunday School curriculum for kids.
1 thought on “"Couples in the Bible" Printable Game for Children”
Just what I was looking for. Thanks