With all the children’s ministry resources on this website, the most popular has been my free childrens church curriculum. These were originally presented in my Baptist church during during kids church. Before the teaching portion, the children sing several songs and participate in Bible memory drills.
- This message communicates to children the importance of trusting that Jesus truly is God, and that He has authority to forgive our sins and encourage us in our faith. Jesus proved His identity by coming back to life from the dead! Because we believe in His death and resurrection, we should want to share that […]
- Children are often trusting, but they sometimes have difficulty understanding what it means to believe things without seeing them. They don’t have a solid handle on abstract concepts and need to see and experience to fully comprehend. It’s important for faith teachers to communicate to kids that God is very real and loves us, even […]
- Children tend to be rather trusting in general. However, they are also literal in their understanding and interpretation of things, and often have a hard time grasping abstract or unseen concepts. This message reminds kids that our faith in Jesus is reliable and true, even though we cannot physically see or touch the Lord. When […]
- Easter is (or should be) the pivotal holiday of the Christian faith. It celebrates the greatest event in history, and is a time of great rejoicing! Aside from the fancy dresses, fun decorations, and baskets, though, what is it that we honor for Easter? Young children might not always have a solid understanding of the […]
- Palm Sunday is a fun and triumphant church celebration, especially when it involves waving branches during service and having “mini parades” or songs. But what does it mean and celebrate? This message takes a look at the original events of Palm Sunday, with an emphasis on how Jesus had a different end goal and purpose […]
Children’s Bible Overview Lessons
Follow the links below to download.
- The Very Good Beginning (Creation Bible Lesson)
- A Very Sad Day (Fall Bible Lesson)
- Life Outside The Garden (Noah’s Flood Bible Lesson)
- God’s Big Promise (God’s Promise To Abraham Lesson)
- God’s People Grow (Story of Joseph Lesson)
- God’s People Become Great (Exodus Bible Lesson)
- God’s Great Sign (Exodus / Passover Bible Lesson)
- Going Into God’s Place (Joshua Bible Lesson)
- God’s Blessings Grow (The Kingdom of David & Solomon)
- God’s People Disobey (Exile Bible Lesson)
- more coming soon . . .
Children’s Church Lessons About Jesus
This is an older series of curriculum focused on the life of Jesus. They are free to download for your children’s ministry lessons.
- Luke 1:5-25 God promises the birth of John the Baptist
- Luke 1:26-45 God promises the birth of Jesus to Mary
- Matthew 1:18-25 God prepare Joseph for the birth of Jesus
- Matthew 2 A Tale of Two Kings
- Luke 2:41-52 When Jesus Was A Child
- Matthew 3:1-12 John The Baptist Prepares the Way for Jesus
- Matthew 4:1-11 Jesus Battles The Devil and Temptation
- John 2:13-22 Jesus Cleanses The Temple
- Matthew 8:1-17 Jesus Is Greater Than Sickness
- John 6:1-14 Jesus Feeds The Five Thousand
- John 6:22-40 Jesus Is The Bread of Life
- Luke 10:25-27: Good Samaritan Parable (Love Your Neighbor)
- John 9: Jesus Heals The Man Born Blind
- The Parable of the Prodigal Son (Bible Lesson)
I hope you will find this kids church curriculum useful in your own ministry setting. Check back often because I add more children’s Bible lessons like these nearly every week.