Do you share the children’s sermon at your church? Our Bible object lessons will make it fun and easy to plan. Choose a message below, gather your props, and then have teach!
Children’s Sermon for Sunday
- Jesus is Coming: Children’s Sermon on Mark 13:24-37
- “Serve Others” Children’s Sermon on Matthew 25:31-46 about the Sheep and the Goats
- Use Your Gifts: Children’s Sermon on the Parable of the Talents (Matthew 25:14-30)
- “Be Ready for Jesus” Matthew 25:1-25 Children’s Sermon (Parable of the Ten Virgins)
- The Greatest Commandment Children’s Sermon on Matthew 22:34-40
If you are looking for a premium alternative, check out the Family 5 “Children’s Sermons” from Go Curriculum. They are a great way to welcome kids back into the life of the church when you re-start worship services.
Several of our object lessons feature the Gospel readings from the current Lectionary schedule.
Childrens Sermons Object Lessons
Our website has published 198 (and counting) object lesson ideas for teaching kids the Bible. We can’t list them all on one page, but you can browse them all or search using a specific theme or Bible passage.
You can find many great examples on YouTube. Try running this search. We also love the content from Children’s Ministry Deals. Here is a sample of their object talks for kids.
Children’s Message for this Sunday
The internet is a big place and it has some wonderful resources for kids ministry. We recommend the following websites for free Bible object lessons.
- Sermons 4 Kids (.com) has thousands (?!?) of excellent messages. They have been around since 2001 and is easily the best collection of children’s sermons on the internet.
- Dollar Store Children’s Sermons offers a short object lesson on video for all the weekly Lectionary readings.
- A to Z Object lessons on Creative Bible Study (.com)
- 160 messages free on Children’s Sermons (.com)
What is a children’s sermon object lesson?
The children’s sermon is a brief lesson for kids during the adult church worship service. These typically feature an object lesson to illustrate a Bible theme or passage.Often the presenter will ask open ended questions while the congregation enjoys their frequently humors responses. In many churches, the children are invited to gather at the front of the sanctuary and then dismissed to age-specific classes. The even is sometimes called a children’s message or ministry moment.
Giving the “children’s sermon” with props can be intimidating, even for experienced pastors or Sunday School teachers. But finding good faith based object talks for kids has never been easier. Here are a few places to find the right Bible lesson for your next ministry moment. Our website has a growing collection of sermons for kids.