This summer I had the opportunity to be a part of CentriKid Camp for a day with a few kids from my church. This 3rd-6th grade camp offers Bible Study and Recreation in the morning, camper’s choice activity tracks in the afternoons, and an evening filled with worship, party, and church group time.
I have some great video footage, but I’ve never made time to process it and put it online. My favorite part of the week was OMC. We were impressed and next summer, we are making CentriKid Camp a part of our summer programming. Please leave a comment below if you have any questions about the camp experience.
The Easy Way to Do Summer Camp
- Sign up for camp. Reserve spots for your church group now at one of over 20 locations, and pay deposits in February. Bring 1 adult for every 5 kids. Dates, locations, and pricing can all be found at centrikid.com.
- Get FREE spots at camp. Several locations are offering 5 FREE SPOTS for churches who register for the first time through our website.
- Sit back and relax. The great thing about CentriKid Camps is having all the planning done for you. Once you get to camp, the hard part is over. No more running around picking up the rec field or going through details with the speaker and band for worship… CentriKid does it all!
- 5 free spots to camp for any church group who’s never been to CentriKid… no matter how big or small your group is (over $1250 value for any church).
- CentriKid has weeks available at a number of locations. Register soon, because locations fill up quickly!
- Contact Jeremy Echols at email@example.com to get your free spots, and be sure to mention that you saw the giveaway on ministry-to-children.com.
New Sunday School Curriculum: Our Bible lessons are designed to keep the kids’ attention and show how God's Word makes a difference. Every series is flexible enough for a wide-age group and affordable enough for small churches. Download a free Bible lesson in pdf or view our latest Sunday School curriculum for kids.