If we say we believe the Bible, there are certain truths we must believe. Children need to know what the Bible teaches us to believe.
This activity would be appropriate for any lesson about believing or faith. Materials needed are scissors, pencils, crayons or markers, copy paper, and tape.
Download: “I Believe” Letters and Picture Cards
- Print one copy of the “I BELIEVE” letters & cut them apart. (picture 1)
- Print out one copy per child of the “I BELIEVE” picture cards and cut them apart. (picture 2)
- Explain that coloring the picture and signing the card is a way of saying “I believe this is true.”
- Have the children select as many different cards as they wish, color the pictures, and sign at the bottom of each card.
- Tape the cards to the wall to make a display. (picture 3)
New Sunday School Curriculum: Our Bible lessons are designed to keep the kids’ attention and show how God's Word makes a difference. Every series is flexible enough for a wide-age group and affordable enough for small churches. Download a free Bible lesson in pdf or view our latest Sunday School curriculum for kids.