If we say we believe the Bible, there are certain truths we must believe. Children need to know what the Bible teaches us to believe.
This activity would be appropriate for any lesson about believing or faith. Materials needed are scissors, pencils, crayons or markers, copy paper, and tape.
Download: “I Believe” Letters and Picture Cards
- Print one copy of the “I BELIEVE” letters & cut them apart. (picture 1)
- Print out one copy per child of the “I BELIEVE” picture cards and cut them apart. (picture 2)
- Explain that coloring the picture and signing the card is a way of saying “I believe this is true.”
- Have the children select as many different cards as they wish, color the pictures, and sign at the bottom of each card.
- Tape the cards to the wall to make a display. (picture 3)