Creation Coloring Pages “Let There Be Light”

let their be light coloring pageHere is another free Bible coloring page you can download and print out. It was drawn by Mandy Groce, an artist from Louisville, KY. If you appreciate this resource, please leave a comment to let her know.

This coloring page about creation features the events from Genesis 1:3 where God says, “Let there be light.”

Directions: Click on the image to the right to download this resource as a printer friendly PDF file. Alternately, you can download the image as a jpeg image file if you want to resize or paste it into a Word Document.

Let there be light coloring pageHere is a second version of this same coloring page. They are both 100% free for you to use in your church, school, or home. Click on the image to the right to download this resource as a printer friendly PDF file. Alternately, you can download the image as a jpeg image file if you want to resize or paste it into a Word Document.

Our website has several teaching resources about the creation. This coloring page would be excellent to accompany our preschool Bible lesson about creation. You may also enjoy this Bible storybook about creation. Don’t miss all our creation coloring pages.

This printable creation coloring sheet would be a good addition to your Sunday School Lesson. It would also serve well as a Bible lesson for children or kids church.

Comments

1. Mary Jane Konings (@revmj) says

These are great and I’m going to use them for our Holiday Program next week, thank you so much!

2. Chantia Lewis says

I am the church administrator and I was looking for something to revamp our children’s ministry, and then I found this site! This is such an AMAZING website! It provides great ideas, and countless activities that the children love! We are currently working on the creation project, and as soon as we are done, I will upload pictures from our presentation as well as some of the murals the children have created. Thank you so much for this site! I know this had to be by the unction of the Lord! God bless you to continue to do what you are doing!

Chantia
    Milwaukee, WI

3. Kath says

I am so glad I found your pictures as they will help greatly with my assembly for the school. They are so lively and the children will love them. Kath.

4. Catherine Beeton says

Hi, thanks so much for the great ideas & colouring pages, something fresh & new for our Kid’s Church, just what I was looking for. Catherine Australia

5. Kendal says

Hey these are great, we are just kicking off a children’s club and I was looking for related stuff to accompany our lessons. Thanks for making this available.

6. Valarie says

Thank you so much for all the very helpful and useful resources for Children’s Ministry – God Bless you!

7. kathierene val says

thank you very much for this site. very helpful materials in our sunday school. God bless and more power.

8. Theresa Woodards says

Thank you so much for these printable sheets. I have several special needs persons in our Sunday School and it’s nice to have something for them to do while we are having our lessons.

9. Lynn says

Thank you so much for your lovely, precious illustrations! They will be much appreciated by the kids. May the Lord continue to have his hand upon you!

10. Adrienne says

This website, the lessons and colouring pages are so awesome, and so easy for our precious little ones to learn from. I pray that God will inspire you with more creative ideas and that our children will be blessed with the seeds that are being sown into their lives with these materials and that in due season a great harvest will be reaped for God’s Kingdom. God Bless, Adrienne- Nadi, Fiji Islands.

11. Lwin says

Dear friend in Christ,
    I was looking for creative Sunday school lesson since I don’t have time to attend any training for Sunday school. Thank u very much and may God bless you.
    Lwin

12. zoe says

Thank you for the awesome ideas and creativity on how to teach to kids- it is much appreciated. :) The story of creation is so amazing I love to be reminded of God’s indescribable power. Zoe :D

13. Confot says

I just want to tank God for your life .Because the glory of GOD is in you, you light shines so bright, upon the world.This will help my for children ministry in the church.

14. Denise McIlwain says

This is great thank you so much for taking the time to created this and share it with everyone

Thank you Ms. Groce for a delightful,simple, and adaptable means to teach God’s Word. “Creation,” is one of my favorite topics to teach for a VBS for Preschoolers. The illustrations are vivid, creative, and inspiring. Art and craft ideas flow in my imagination when I look at them. I love the drawings and will use them in our child care center curriculum this year. God bless you and keep Him first.

On Wednesday nights my daughter and I teach Kid’s Club to four and five year olds. It is so difficult to find pictures that show what God Created to help them make a little book of their own. I appreciate your art and just wanted to thank you for making it available. May God bless you for your kindness and willingness to help others.

Thanks for the feedback, we’ll try to work up an alternate coloring page that does not picture all the stars etc. I can see how this might confuse kids, especially since the ‘glory-light’ of God from day one is somehow different than the radiated light of the creation.

18. Lou Ann says

I appreciate the time and talent shown in these wonderful coloring pages. I do have a concern about being Biblically accurate. The sun, moon and stars were not made until Day 4. God made light not the source of light on the first day. God is so awesome that he did not need a source of light, He just spoke light into existence.

19. Kevin Gould says

Thank you so much for the drawing Mandy. It is nice seeing God use you to glorify his name through art. My time to prepare is limited and your drawing helps me tremondously. I greatly appreciate it.

20. Claudine Cariaga says

Hi, I just want to say THANK YOU, at our church we try to rotate all groups in different areas and this coming Sunday is our group that will be taking care of the toddlers and infants, this site is good for me to print out worksheets for them to do take it home and the parents can tell them what the pictures are in a story.

21. Thelma Ufere says

In Genesis 17: 1, the bible said God set these lights in the sky to light the earth to govern the day and night, and to separate the light from the darkness, the God of all universe saw it was good. To God be praise for giving us light to see. Thanks so much for the coloring page

22. STANLEY KIMBIO says

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE COLORING PAGE. IT HAS REMINDED ME OF CHRIST TELING THE DISCIPLES “YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF THE WOULD. THUS IT HAS MADE ME TO TEACH THE KIDS THAT THY HAVE TO BE LIGHT TO THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW CHRIST. GOD KNEW LIGHT WAS VERY IMPORTANT TO LIVING THINGS WHICH HE CREATED THERE AFTER. GOD BLESS YOU AND INSPIRE YOU MORE.

Trackbacks