Creation Coloring Sheets: God Made Animals, Birds, & Fish

God made the animals coloring pageHere are the next coloring sheets about creation from Mandy Groce. These two illustrate the events from the fifth & sixth days of creation when God made the birds, fish, and land animals. These would be a great addition to your Sunday School lessons about God’s work of creation. They are printable, so you could use them for a children’s church craft about God making the animals. If you enjoy this free material, please leave us a message.

Directions: There are two different coloring pages options. Click on the image of each to download as a printer friendly file – top image PDF and lower image PDF. You can also download these as a large JPEG image – top image jpeg (1.0 MB) and lower image jpeg (810 KB)

Creation Day 5 & 6 coloring page

The first coloring page has three horizontal rows, each showing the categories of creatures that God made. The topmost shows several different kids of birds that God made. The middle shows the land animals. The lower row shows the variations of sea creatures.

The second coloring page shows all the animals together in a forest habitat. There are elephants walking along a tree line, fish in a pond, and birds on a tree branch.

Genesis 1:20-25 NIV And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky.” So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day. And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so. God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

Need More Coloring Pages? Browse all our Sunday School Coloring Pages or see more of our free creation coloring pages. We also have a growing selection of Sunday School Crafts.

Comments

1. Rebecca says

I am in Korea and don’t have SS materials readily available. Thanks so much for the Creation material on your website. Super helpful! :)

2. Sheila says

Awesome…thank you so much for sharing all of this wonderful material to help reach the youth. God Bless!!

Thanks for the coloring pages. This goes along well with our memory verse, Psalm 89:11.

Thank you very much, am teaching sunday school tomorrow morning and our Topic is God’s creation. Your 7 days of creation and coloring pages has been helpful. God bless you.

5. Sheree Franov says

Thank you so much. I work in an early learning centre and as our theme for this term is God’s creation, your ideas of the 7 days of creation has been extremely helpful.

6. Carolyn C Delahoussaye says

I use this resource every week—especially for the coloring pages. I use Lifeway Sunday School curriculum but it is not sufficient for my needs. Thank you so much. I already receive your emails.

7. Jennifer Kahler says

Thank you for providing this website. I have a class during our youth group on Friday nights and a Sunday school class and I have been using your website for both. We are completing the creation series this Sunday and my students have enjoyed it. The hand motions is one of their favorite parts. Thank you so much for the work you have put into this. May God’s blessings be with you.

8. Angelika Anticoli says

Thank you for the free material. I love it. I teach small children every week in a small church in a little village in northern Sweden (Lappland). And I am not a natural children’s worker, so all help I can get I am sooo thankful for.

with much gratitude
    Angelika

THANK-YOU FOR THE GREAT RESOURCES AND FUN LESSONS! We have enjoyed NOT using the published materials this season.

God bless you,
    brenda

10. Ann says

I really like the sequenced story pages. I plan to let
    the kids make little books with Noah’s Ark and the
    Prodigal Son. Thanks.

11. Toni says

Thank you for this site. I can’t always get my self and children to Church. This helps me to teach my children about the stories of Jesus and the Word of God. Its sunday school I can offer my children every day of the week.

12. Bettina Hickman says

Thank you for sharing the beautiful Creation drawings with us as teachers, they are lovely.

13. Judith Grayden says

These pictures of creation are wonderful. I’m going to use the animals one, for Day 6 next week. Thanks so much for this wonderful resource. God bless. Judith

14. crystal carlton-sobers says

very gud job i just loving it keep up the gud work.ESPECAILLY WENT ITZ FROM THE BIBLE WORD FOR WORD AND NOT CHANGING THE BIBLE.

I just want to thank you for your free resource and your website. I am a Pastor’s wife who runs children’s ministry for the kids under grade one and I have found your site very helpful.
    Thanks!

16. dawn says

On day one you have the sun and the stars in your coloring picture this is not Bible right and I could not use the picture. The lessons are spot on and I love them thank you for the time you put into them….

17. margaret says

God Bless you , you have a fantastic web,
    I will use the creation paper for my children at Sunday School.

18. Barbie Oviedo says

Thanks a lot! I’m going to give this to my daughter to use with her first grade students. She’ll love it!!!
    We work in a Christian school in Paraguay, South America.

19. Anne says

Thanks a lot for the great coloring pages! We are using them with our pre-school church classes while we are learning about creation. Thanks Mandy! You are a gifted artist.

20. Celia Mendez says

Really love the super cool and beautiful “Creation Coloring Pages” by Mandy Grace. Thank you for posting these. My kids will be so happy!

21. Udaya says

I have been using the craft and games you teach here and they are a great blessing to our Sunday school and VBS kids. I praise God for you and your team. May God bless you and your ministry.

22. casie says

i love your site, the materials are great, every time i log on i just can’t wait untill Sunny church to share what i find with the kids.
    I get so inspired when am on it.
    Thanks for helping.

Trackbacks

Your voice matters -- Share your ideas with other readers.