Creation Coloring Sheets: God Made Animals, Birds, & Fish

God made the animals coloring pageHere are the next coloring sheets about creation from Mandy Groce. These two illustrate the events from the fifth & sixth days of creation when God made the birds, fish, and land animals. These would be a great addition to your Sunday School lessons about God’s work of creation. They are printable, so you could use them for a children’s church craft about God making the animals. If you enjoy this free material, please leave us a message.

Directions: There are two different coloring pages options. Click on the image of each to download as a printer friendly file – top image PDF and lower image PDF. You can also download these as a large JPEG image – top image jpeg (1.0 MB) and lower image jpeg (810 KB)

Creation Day 5 & 6 coloring page

The first coloring page has three horizontal rows, each showing the categories of creatures that God made. The topmost shows several different kids of birds that God made. The middle shows the land animals. The lower row shows the variations of sea creatures.

The second coloring page shows all the animals together in a forest habitat. There are elephants walking along a tree line, fish in a pond, and birds on a tree branch.

Genesis 1:20-25 NIV And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky.” So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day. And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so. God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

Need More Coloring Pages? Browse all our Sunday School Coloring Pages or see more of our free creation coloring pages. We also have a growing selection of Sunday School Crafts.

Comments

1. Page says

Thank you so very much for sharing your wonderful material and coloring pages on Creation. This is a wonderful website & will reach many children..God Bless

2. Grace Castillo says

I am a volunteer Grandma at our Parish. I have directed the C.C.E. program for 4 years, until they hired a D.R.E. in which it is a blessing for me because i do have a very busy schedule with grand kids and a small family business waiting for me at home everyday. I had heard that there was vacation bible classes everywhere else but at our parish. So one day i asked our priest if i could go ahead and start VBS at our Parish and thank God he said, “Great!!!, go ahead.” So now i look forward for every July and the material available you have come up with. Thank you so much for your wonderful creation material and ideas. This was a wonderful turnout for our children. May the Lord send more blessings your way. Thank you!!!

3. Rebecca says

I am in Korea and don’t have SS materials readily available. Thanks so much for the Creation material on your website. Super helpful! :)

4. Sheila says

Awesome…thank you so much for sharing all of this wonderful material to help reach the youth. God Bless!!

Thank you very much, am teaching sunday school tomorrow morning and our Topic is God’s creation. Your 7 days of creation and coloring pages has been helpful. God bless you.

6. Sheree Franov says

Thank you so much. I work in an early learning centre and as our theme for this term is God’s creation, your ideas of the 7 days of creation has been extremely helpful.

7. Carolyn C Delahoussaye says

I use this resource every week—especially for the coloring pages. I use Lifeway Sunday School curriculum but it is not sufficient for my needs. Thank you so much. I already receive your emails.

8. Jennifer Kahler says

Thank you for providing this website. I have a class during our youth group on Friday nights and a Sunday school class and I have been using your website for both. We are completing the creation series this Sunday and my students have enjoyed it. The hand motions is one of their favorite parts. Thank you so much for the work you have put into this. May God’s blessings be with you.

9. Angelika Anticoli says

Thank you for the free material. I love it. I teach small children every week in a small church in a little village in northern Sweden (Lappland). And I am not a natural children’s worker, so all help I can get I am sooo thankful for.

with much gratitude
    Angelika

THANK-YOU FOR THE GREAT RESOURCES AND FUN LESSONS! We have enjoyed NOT using the published materials this season.

God bless you,