Paul’s Conversion Sequenced Coloring Page

Paul's conversion

Click above to download the main story coloring page

Download and print this sequenced Bible coloring page to teach the story of Paul’s conversion. You can use it as a teaching illustration, or pass it out to the children as a coloring page activity sheet. Click here to let us know how you will use this free resource.

Directions: Use the following links or click on the preview images. The PDF file will be easier to print and a smaller download. The jpeg image is easier to edit.

The inspiration of this story comes from Paul’s experience on the road to Damascus. He was on his way to persecute Jesus’ followers when God dramatically got his attention. The whole story of Paul’s conversion is found in Acts 9.

Optional: Watch a video clip about Saul’s Conversion from the Jesus Storybook Bible. We’ve also created a Bible lesson about Paul’s conversion.

Sequence Bible Story

Click above to download this storyline sheet.

Sequence Bible Story

Click above to download this storyline sheet.

Comments

1. Stephanie Kolb says

I will be using this for Vacation Bible School. It is perfect for our theme. Thank you!

2. Nancy Hale says

We’ll be using this for Children’s Church next week. We’ll be reading the story out of Jesus’ Storybook Bible, too. THANK YOU for tools like this.

3. Monica Vander Baan says

I have used some of your material before. After some searching today I found this coloring story book on your site. Thank you so much – it took almost an hour to find something that I really wanted to share with the children.

4. Timothy Lim says

Hi,

I’ll be using this sheet for my Sunday School Kids age 5-6. It’s well drawn. :)

Thanks

5. Pam Waidner says

I am using this at the beginning of my Sunday School class as the children come in and then after everyone has colored them we will go to the story circle and tell the story of Saul/Paul and then come back and put them together . . . thank you so much for helping me with a craft

6. theresa sohn says

Thank you for your Acts study materials. We have been studying the life of Paul and will use this to make a poster of Paul’s conversion as a class.

7. Maria Dewhirst says

I am going to make a flip page where Saul is on the first page with a grumpy look and dark background and when you flip the page up, Paul is on the page with a gold background (because he saw the great light)

I will use this activity to prepare the kids on Sunday for the stories of Paul and how the Holy Spirit used him for great things! Thank you for the resources

9. Sandi Sill says

I will be using these coloring sheets on Paul’s Conversion during our children’s ministry on Sunday afternoon. Thanks for all your site does to help children’s ministry. It’s a blessing!

10. Alice Mpete says

thank you for the picture illustrations i found them to be very helpful kids love lessons with crafting God bless

11. rosalindbaker says

I have used the pictures you drew and written some of the biblical text relating to the pics under and have asked a question about the personal experience of the reader for each pic.

I wasn’t going to talk about Pauls conversion this lesson but just felt a push by the Holy Spirit to do so after seein your worksheet, thanks!
    Ros B.

12. P Gropp says

I will use these coloring pages for illustrations and lead into a lesson on Saul.

I have appreciated your material very much. Have used several of your coloring pages before.

Thank you very much.