In this game players collect all the pieces of the Armor of God while learning what they represent. It can be used to introduce or to review this important topic. This resource would be a good companion to our free lessons and coloring pages based on Ephesians 6:10-18.
Click here to download the printable.
- Print one sheet for each player on card stock or heavy paper. (Picture 1)
- Cut each sheet in half, and cut apart one of the halves into small cards. (Picture 2)
- If you have more than five players, divide them into two or more groups to play.
- For each group, shuffle the small cards and put them face down. Give each player a card with all six pictures.
- Players take turn taking a small card.
- The player uses the small card to cover the matching picture on his/her card. (Picture 3)
- If the picture is already covered, put the small card in a discard pile.
- The first player to become completely armed (cover all the pictures on the card) wins the game.
- Prizes are not necessary; kids love learning and playing games just for the fun of it.