This page links to all our ministry resources based on the “The Lord’s Prayer” passage in Matthew 6:9-13. This is often a passage children are taught to recite from memory and form the very foundation of their lifelong habits in prayer. Share your ideas and links in the comment box.
The Lord’s Prayer Lessons
- Lesson #1 – What is Prayer?
- Lesson #2 – Do’s and Don’ts of Praying
- Lesson #3 – Our Father in Heaven
- Lesson #4 – Let Your Name Be Kept Holy
- Lesson #5 – May Your Kingdom Come Soon
- Lesson #6 – Your Will Be Done on Earth
- Lesson #7 – Give Us Today the Food We Need
- Lesson #8 – Forgive Our Sins
- Lesson #9 – Guard Us From Temptation & The Devil
- Lesson #10 – Praise Belongs to God
The Lord’s Prayer Coloring Pages
Click here to download the entire book in one PDF. You can also look at each sheet indiviudally by clicking on the posts listed below.
- Cover Page – How To Pray
- Give Us Our Daily Bread
- Forgive Our Sins As We Forgive Others
- Lead Us Not Into Temptation
- Thine Is The Kingdom
- Blank Prayer Coloring Pages
- Craft – Ideas from Pinterest for Lord’s Prayer Crafts
- Craft – How to Make a Prayer Cube
- Worksheets – Learn about Prayer
- Memorization – Simple Hand Motions
- Memorization – ASL Lord’s Prayer Video
- Lesson – Prayer “Talking To God”
- Lesson & Craft – The Spiritual Discipline of Prayer
- Object Lessons – Our Daily Bread & Forgiving
- Object Lesson – Resisting Temptation
- Object Lesson – The Five Finger Prayer
- Lesson – Prayer for Help (Psalm 54)
- Article – Lord’s Prayer Activity Ideas
- Article – Teaching Children to Pray
- Article – Why effective teaching depends on prayer
- Article – How to Pray for Your Kids … and Someone Else’s
- Article – 4 Tips for Teaching about Prayer
- Article – Simple Prayers for Children
- We also found some great ideas for teaching the Lord’s Prayer on this reader’s blog post.
Matthew 6:9-13 ESV
Pray then like this:
“Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.