Children can learn about mothers and children in the Bible by playing a card matching game. Nine Bible families are featured, including a short description of each family that can lead to further conversation about the Bible characters. This game would be fun to play on Mother’s Day or appropriate to accompany a lesson about any of these Bible characters. It is recommended for 2 to 4 players.
Click here to download the free printable game cards.
- Print the cards on heavy paper or card stock and cut them apart.
- Shuffle the cards and lay them face down in rows on the table.
- The first player turns over two cards so that everyone can see them.
- If the cards match, the player keeps them. (Picture 1)
- If they don’t match, turn them back over in the same locations. (Picture 2)
- Players take turns until all the pairs are matched.
- The winner is the player with the most pairs. (Picture 3)