30 Bible Memory Songs for Preschoolers

*This idea was submitted by Bethany Tapp, the director of children’s ministries at the United Christian Church of Dubai.

For my preschool classes (and for families) I provide a couple of simple songs each month to help drive home the truth of the lessons. These are memory verses or concepts set to familiar preschool songs. Here are 30 songs that I’ve written to supplement our lessons. I’m happy for them to be shared.

• Click on the preview below to download the print friendly PDF. You can also leave a comment to tell Bethany thanks for sharing!
Printabale preschool Bible songs

Click above to download these preschool songs

Comments

1. Beulah says

Thanks a ton! Wanted to teach my toddler about Jesus, and these songs are wonderful. God bless you.

2. Dianne says

I teach music at a Christian preschool and these are a great resource! Thank you!

3. Luiza Jenna says

Thanks you for these awesome, easy to sing and teach songs.
    God Bless You.
    Luiza

4. DRAY says

These songs are wonderful and very easy to teach since I cannot sing or read music it makes teaching the children a joy for me and them.

5. Milyn says

Thank you very much for this wonderful songs.The kids will enjoy it and learn from it. God Bless!

6. LOLA OLAWOLE says

Thank you for these wonderful songs. i pray God will give you more anointin in Jesus name

7. Meg says

Dear Bethany,
    Thank you SO VERY much for sharing this amazing resource! I can’t wait to use it with my little one.
    What a blessing!!
    Love,
    Meg

8. Lorna says

Bethany thank you so much for sharing those songs. I like that they are truth – building solid foundations – I’ll make visuals to go with words so kids can have an extra ‘peg’ to remind them of the words.
    Keep writing.
    Blessings

9. Jenn says

I always love to use familiar tunes to get kids singing about Jesus! Thanks for more ideas!

10. shaunna says

Thank you so much for all the resources you have provided. Next month is Adventurer Day in our church and the children will be hosting the church program. These songs are very useful for Sabbath School. Thanks again for your innovation.

11. imelda says

Thanks for the songs… they’re help the children to understand the bible by the melodies that kids are familiar GBU

12. Vanessa S. says

Thank you! There are some great ideas here. Putting the Scriptures to music is so helpful in getting it to stick in hearts and minds.

13. Ruth Gjukich says

I just looked these songs over and can’t wait to try some on my 3 to 5 year old class. My kids love to sing and I have been looking for new “simple” songs to teach them. Thank you!

14. VELMA DASENT says

thank you for the sandbox songs they will be very good for children that i teach age between 6 and 10

15. Kathleen says

Bethany these songs are wonderful. We are struggling with music. –need more than the old ones. have difficulty memorizing the new ones. I will put these on the bulletin board for all my teachers to use. Thanks so much

16. Belinda Mercier says

These are so awesome! I like how you put the words to the melodies that kids are familiar with already. It will make it easier for them to catch on to the words of the song. May the Lord bless you!

I’ve been doing doing this for years and it is truly a very effective way to memorize scripture.
    Thank you for all you are doing to train up children in the way they should go.

18. jej says

Thank you for sharing! I have 2 preschoolers and they love to sing and this will definitely make scripture memory enjoyable for them! God bless you!