Are you looking for materials for your children’s Sunday School? Then you’ll love all the free resources we have posting and linked on our website. Here is a collection of our most popular resources to get you started.
New Materials for Sunday School
- The Best Children’s Ministry PodcastsIf you are a Kids Ministry leader, you know how important it is to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and resources. One great way to do this is by listening to the top podcasts. There are many great podcasts out there that can help you learn
- Children’s Ministry Podcast: State of Kids Ministry in 2022It’s hard to believe that children’s ministry is already in 2022, but here we are! In this episode of the Children’s Ministry Podcast, we take a look at the state of kids ministry and what lies ahead. What trends are happening in churches today? What do kids
- Interview: Ministry to Kids with Disabilities, learning from 2020 with Stephen Grcevich MDThe pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community. What should churches learn from this remarkable time in our society. What can Coronavirus teach the church about offering the “least restrictive environment” for children? Dr. Stephen Grcevich serves as President and Founder of Key Ministry, a
- When to re-open church? What about the kids ministry? Let’s talk Coronavirus.COVID-19 has been closing churches since March 15th. Congregations are starting to come back. 20% of churches will open for in-person events this Sunday (5/17). That’s up from a low of 3.6% on 4/19. We’ve been polling our website readers every week: What is your church doing
- Why go to a conference? Conversation with Michayla White from INCMI just had a great conversation with the Michayla White, the executive director of the International Network of Children’s Ministry. This was a informal talk about what’s happening right now in kids ministry and why leaders need time to recharge at events like the Children’s Pastors Conference.
- Let’s Get Producing! Sunday School Lesson for the Fruit of the Spirit (Overview) The Fruit of the Spirit is an important topic to discuss with children, and can be a fun one to teach, as well. However, it can be a little confusing to understand what it means to bear God’s fruit. These characteristics that […]
- Use this free Sunday School lesson plan when teaching the story of Elijah to children. Simply print the PDF teaching notes below, gather your supplies, and share these powerful Bible stories in your kids church, children’s ministry, or Sunday School. How can we see God’s character? Without seeing His characteristics, how can we be sure? […]
- We’re excited to share about a new curriculum option for children’s ministry called Sunday School Planet. For an annual subscription, churches will get digital access to object lesson videos, on-screen games, kids worship music, and Bible teaching material. This blog post is our first impression, be sure to visit the official Sunday School Planet website […]
- Use this free Sunday School Bible lesson for kids when teaching about the The Holy Trinity. Explain to kids the meaning of Three-in-one, God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit Bible. Download the lesson plan below, watch our object lesson and craft examples, then gather your teaching supplies to share in your children’s ministry. The […]
- Use these craft ideas for hands-on fun while learning about the Trinity in your children’s ministry, Sunday School, or kids church lesson. Download the printable craft directions below, watch the video directions, and gather your craft supplies as you prepare to teach. The Trinity is a challenging concept for children (or even adults!) to understand, […]
Need something else? Then use the search feature in the right sidebar or browse our table of content. Just leave a comment if you need more help.
Teaching Materials for Sunday School
One of the most popular sections of this website is our free Sunday School lessons for children. On this page you’ll find hundreds of free lesson plans perfect for teaching in your church. A similar resource is our Bible lessons for kids. These are usually a little shorter and work well in kids church. Of course, you can use them in any ministry context. If you’re teaching younger children be sure to browse our preschool materials.
Learning Activities for Sunday School
Most teachers like to have activities to go along with their lessons. So, we’re building a free resource bank of Sunday School activities. This includes crafts, games, and coloring pages. One super popular resource is object lessons. Don’t miss our suggestions for Bible trivia questions.
Printable Guides for Teachers
Teaching a great lesson takes more than printable materials. You need to develop the skills and attitudes to share God’s Word with children. Over time we’ve written several guides to make teaching Sunday School easier. These include tips for Bible storytelling, help for motivating kids, and strategies to get kids excited about the Bible.
Need More Ideas? Then browse our visit our forms and ask your questions about Sunday School.