Are you looking for materials for your children’s Sunday School? Then you’ll love all the free resources we have posting and linked on our website. Here is a collection of our most popular resources to get you started.
New Materials for Sunday School
- Interview: Ministry to Kids with Disabilities, learning from 2020 with Stephen Grcevich MDThe pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community. What should churches learn from this remarkable time in our society. What can Coronavirus teach the church about offering the “least restrictive environment” for children? Dr. Stephen Grcevich serves as President and Founder of Key Ministry, a
- When to re-open church? What about the kids ministry? Let’s talk Coronavirus.COVID-19 has been closing churches since March 15th. Congregations are starting to come back. 20% of churches will open for in-person events this Sunday (5/17). That’s up from a low of 3.6% on 4/19. We’ve been polling our website readers every week: What is your church doing
- Why go to a conference? Conversation with Michayla White from INCMI just had a great conversation with the Michayla White, the executive director of the International Network of Children’s Ministry. This was a informal talk about what’s happening right now in kids ministry and why leaders need time to recharge at events like the Children’s Pastors Conference.
- Podcast: Important Children's Ministry (2019 Statistics)Nick Blevins just released our podcast conversation talking about the latest children’s ministry statistics and what that means for local churches. We talk about how kids are coming to Christ and how families are essential at every step of that process. You can also download our full
- Podcast #16 Growing Up as the Pastor's KidChildren who grow up as the preacher’s kid face a unique set of challenges & opportunities. Amy Fenton Lee knows this first hand. She is the daughter of a respected Baptist minister. In this podcast, she talks candidly about that experience and how it has shaped her faith today.
- The post Pastor Appreciation Sunday School Lesson (Hebrews 5:1-10) appeared first on Sunday School Works.
- The post Jesus and the Rich Young Ruler (Mark 10:17-31) Sunday School Lesson and Activities appeared first on Sunday School Works.
- The post Trading Sins for Salvation (Hebrews 1:1-4; 2:5-12) Sunday School Lesson & Activities appeared first on Sunday School Works.
- The post Be the Salt (Mark 9:38-50) Sunday School Lesson and Activities appeared first on Sunday School Works.
- The post Who Is the Greatest? Mark 9:30-37 Sunday School Lesson and Activities appeared first on Sunday School Works.
Need something else? Then use the search feature in the right sidebar or browse our table of content. Just leave a comment if you need more help.
Teaching Materials for Sunday School
One of the most popular sections of this website is our free Sunday School lessons for children. On this page you’ll find hundreds of free lesson plans perfect for teaching in your church. A similar resource is our Bible lessons for kids. These are usually a little shorter and work well in kids church. Of course, you can use them in any ministry context. If you’re teaching younger children be sure to browse our preschool materials.
Learning Activities for Sunday School
Most teachers like to have activities to go along with their lessons. So, we’re building a free resource bank of Sunday School activities. This includes crafts, games, and coloring pages. One super popular resource is object lessons. Don’t miss our suggestions for Bible trivia questions.
Printable Guides for Teachers
Teaching a great lesson takes more than printable materials. You need to develop the skills and attitudes to share God’s Word with children. Over time we’ve written several guides to make teaching Sunday School easier. These include tips for Bible storytelling, help for motivating kids, and strategies to get kids excited about the Bible.
Need More Ideas? Then browse our visit our forms and ask your questions about Sunday School.
New Sunday School Curriculum: Church budgets are tight, that's why our curriculum is half the price of printed materials. Download a free sample or visit the Sunday School Store to purchase more.