Are you looking for materials for your children’s Sunday School? Then you’ll love all the free resources we have posting and linked on our website. Here is a collection of our most popular resources to get you started.
New Materials for Sunday School
- The Best Children’s Ministry PodcastsIf you are a Kids Ministry leader, you know how important it is to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and resources. One great way to do this is by listening to the top podcasts. There are many great podcasts out there that can help you learn
- Children’s Ministry Podcast: State of Kids Ministry in 2022It’s hard to believe that children’s ministry is already in 2022, but here we are! In this episode of the Children’s Ministry Podcast, we take a look at the state of kids ministry and what lies ahead. What trends are happening in churches today? What do kids
- Interview: Ministry to Kids with Disabilities, learning from 2020 with Stephen Grcevich MDThe pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community. What should churches learn from this remarkable time in our society. What can Coronavirus teach the church about offering the “least restrictive environment” for children? Dr. Stephen Grcevich serves as President and Founder of Key Ministry, a
- When to re-open church? What about the kids ministry? Let’s talk Coronavirus.COVID-19 has been closing churches since March 15th. Congregations are starting to come back. 20% of churches will open for in-person events this Sunday (5/17). That’s up from a low of 3.6% on 4/19. We’ve been polling our website readers every week: What is your church doing
- Why go to a conference? Conversation with Michayla White from INCMI just had a great conversation with the Michayla White, the executive director of the International Network of Children’s Ministry. This was a informal talk about what’s happening right now in kids ministry and why leaders need time to recharge at events like the Children’s Pastors Conference.
- Do you ever wonder how we can protect ourselves from harm and illness? While we take many precautions in our daily lives, it’s important to remember that only God has the power to shield us from sin and evil in the world. Take the story of Moses, for example. His mother kept him safe as […]
- The account of Jesus feeding the masses is a remarkable miracle and a beautiful testament to our ability to trust and depend on God to provide for our needs. When we give Him everything we have, incredible things can happen! These craft ideas honor the story and its teachings. The “Growing Fish Line” paper chain […]
- The story of Jesus walking on water is a reminder that we, as humans, cannot achieve such a feat on our own. The story of Peter being saved by Jesus from the waves emphasizes the fact that we can always count on Jesus to lift us out of our fears and worries. To celebrate this […]
- Many times in our lives, things happen that are difficult to understand. We might face difficulties or uncertainties and wonder what God’s plan is, or why He would allow us to suffer. The story of Joseph is a great reminder that God is always with us and has a plan that will bless us. We […]
- The tale of Moses is an extraordinary journey that serves as a reminder of God’s presence in our lives. Moses was miraculously rescued from death by Pharaoh and later led God’s people out of Egypt. Similarly, we have been saved by Jesus, our savior, and freed from the slavery of sin. These crafts celebrate the […]
Need something else? Then use the search feature in the right sidebar or browse our table of content. Just leave a comment if you need more help.
Teaching Materials for Sunday School
One of the most popular sections of this website is our free Sunday School lessons for children. On this page you’ll find hundreds of free lesson plans perfect for teaching in your church. A similar resource is our Bible lessons for kids. These are usually a little shorter and work well in kids church. Of course, you can use them in any ministry context. If you’re teaching younger children be sure to browse our preschool materials.
Learning Activities for Sunday School
Most teachers like to have activities to go along with their lessons. So, we’re building a free resource bank of Sunday School activities. This includes crafts, games, and coloring pages. One super popular resource is object lessons. Don’t miss our suggestions for Bible trivia questions.
Printable Guides for Teachers
Teaching a great lesson takes more than printable materials. You need to develop the skills and attitudes to share God’s Word with children. Over time we’ve written several guides to make teaching Sunday School easier. These include tips for Bible storytelling, help for motivating kids, and strategies to get kids excited about the Bible.
Need More Ideas? Then browse our visit our forms and ask your questions about Sunday School.