This First Miracle craft idea was submitted by a generous reader. Thanks Barb! Simply follow the directions below for a fun learning activity when teaching this Bible story.
Jesus First Miracle Craft (John 2:1-11)
Needed per child:
- 3 toilet tissue rolls
- 9 squares blue tissue paper…3″ sq
- 9 squares purple tissue paper…3″ sq
- 1 sign “water”
- 1 sign “wine”
- Paint toilet tissue rolls black or cover with black paper.
- Glue 3 rolls together…
- Put “water” sign near top of rolls.
- Crumble blue tissue paper slightly and put 3 in each roll.
- Turn rolls upside down.
- Put “wine’ sign near top of rolls.
- Crumble purple tissue paper slightly and put 3 in each roll.
New Sunday School Curriculum: Our Bible lessons are designed to keep the kids’ attention and show how God's Word makes a difference. Every series is flexible enough for a wide-age group and affordable enough for small churches. Download a free Bible lesson in pdf or view our latest Sunday School curriculum for small churches.