Use this coloring page when teaching the Parable of the Sower. You can download it in print-friendly format below or click on the image for a larger JPG image to print.
Matthew 13:3-9, Mark 4:2-9, Luke 8:4-8
A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it. And some fell upon a rock; and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture. And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprang up with it, and choked it. And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
More Parable of the Sower Teaching Ideas
- See all our resources on the Parable of Jesus
- We several Parable of the Sower Craft Ideas
- See the video example of this children’s sermon and playlist on the Parable of the Sower
- Browse our Parable of the Sower Sunday School lesson
- See the Parable of the Sower on Mission Bible Class
New Sunday School Curriculum: Church budgets are tight, that's why our curriculum is half the price of printed materials. Download a free sample or visit the Sunday School Store to purchase more.