100% Free Materials – Straight To Your Inbox
Easy to print lessons, coloring sheets, and more – all 100% free.
I’m Tony Kummer — I started this website in 2007. God has given us a simple mission.
Help people tell kids about Jesus!
So, each Tuesday I send our best free resources targeted for that week.
Nothing to buy – just real help for telling kids about Jesus.
See recent examples.
If you change your mind it’s easy to cancel –
every message I send has a one-click unsubscribe link.
I respect your privacy and do not share email addresses with anyone.
What other readers are saying …
To review and reenforce our lesson on Saul/Paul and his conversion on Wednesday night with the preschool students.
[…] “Thankfulness No Matter What” lesson plan from Ministry to Children uses the story of Jehoshaphat in 2 Chronicles 20…
Very great outline. Thanks a lot. God bless you
Mandy, I have used so many of your coloring pages! They have been a very great blessing. Because our church…
I agree, that we should not public shame a fellow believer. I believe most families miss church because they are…
Great article! I have always struggled with sharing anything that may seem insensitive or critical of parents. I have found…
We attend a “micro” church … so when someone is missing, everyone notices. Our church has strong biblical, historical, and…
As librarian at Grace Lutheran Church, Columbus, IN, I have the library bulletin board to decorate. It is in the…
Hi there! I teach preschool in Lavonia- just about 40 minutes from Athens! Thank you for the resources!
Some of the key features of pride that are most commonly recognized are those of a sense of entitlement, and…
Featured & Popular Resources
- Children’s Sermon (Luke 21:5-19) Object Lesson on Trusting Jesus’
- Thankful to God (3 Lessons) on Biblical Thankfulness
- 3 Object Lessons on Thankfulness & Gratitude
- Sunday School Lesson (Luke 17:11-17) Jesus Heals: Who Says Thanks?
- Thanksgiving Children’s Sermon (1 Thess 5:16-19) Object Lesson
- Top 10 Bible Verses about Children – What Jesus Said
- Funny Job Requirements for Kids Pastors
- Does God Call People as Children’s Ministers
- God Is In The Church Nursery
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Serve In Children’s Ministry
- Is Your Kids Ministry Becoming Spiritually Toxic?
- 110 Reasons to Love Children’s Ministry
- How To Start a Children’s Ministry
- Preschool Ministry: More Than Babysitting
- “The Calling” Print this Encouraging Poem about Kids Ministry
- How to Start Right as the New Children’s Minister
- When Children Leave Your Ministry
- Leading Your Children’s Church through Tough Times
- The Top 4 Myths About Children’s Pastors
- Best Advice to a New Kids Pastor
- 7 Reasons to Serve in the Church Nursery
- 5 Reasons Why Kids Need Children’s Church
- Even the Smallest Sunday School Matters to God
- New Children’s Ministry Statistics (2019) How do kids come to Christ?
- Children’s Ministry Homepage
- Why is Children’s Ministry So Important?
- Sunday School Lessons for Kids (100% Free Curriculum)
- Bible Coloring Pages for Kids
- Thanksgiving Sunday School Lesson & Kids Bible Activities
- Contents & Advanced Search
- About Us
- Bible Lessons for Kids
- Christmas Ideas for Children’s Ministry
- Sunday School Crafts
- How to Plan VBS – Tips, Ideas, Daily Schedule
- 101 Sunday School Games (Fun & Easy) Bible Activities
- Free Children’s Church Curriculum
- Thanks for joining!
- 14 Creation Coloring Pages
- 15 Kids Worship Songs (with Video)
- Preschool Bible Lessons for Sunday School
- Children’s Bible Lessons
- Christian Coloring Pages for Kids
- Share Your Ministry Ideas
- Free Gospel Coloring Book: Jesus is King!
- New Resources & Ideas
- Ministerio para niños en Español
- Enseignement biblique auprès des enfants en français
- Add Our Badges To Your Website
- The Big List of Children’s Ministry Blogs