Download this printable BINGO style game to help children review and talk about the Fruit of the Spirit. We would love to hear your feedback and creative ideas, simply leave a comment below.
God wants to produce the Fruit of the Spirit in children’s lives. This game helps them become familiar with the qualities that are listed in Galatians 5:22-23. It would be suitable for any lesson about the Fruit of the Spirit.
- Print the bingo cards and the bingo calling cards on card stock or heavy paper, and cut apart the calling cards (20 bingo cards and 9 calling cards are attached).
- Cut colored paper or cardboard into 1-inch squares to make markers (or choose to use other markers).
- Give each player a bingo card and a handful of markers. (Picture 1)
- The leader draws a calling card, reads the title, and holds the card up for everyone to see. (Picture 2)
- Each player with a square matching the calling card places a marker on that square.
- The first person to get three markers in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally wins the game. (Picture 3)
- Dump the markers and start over. Players can trade cards if they wish.
- Prizes are not necessary; kids love learning and playing games just for the fun of it.
New Sunday School Curriculum: Church budgets are tight, that's why our curriculum is half the price of printed materials. Download a free sample or visit the Sunday School Store to purchase more.