Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and the verses that seem to stick out around this time of the year is John 3:16-17. I wanted my kids to be able to have fun while working on learning these verses. Some of my kids already know them, while others don’t. That’s why this worksheet works for all of your students.
It’s hard enough that your kids who know the verse already still be able to enjoy working on the code, while the others will be having fun while learning a new verse. This is a great extra activity page to keep in your bag for those times that the sermon goes a little long and you have 10 minutes to spare. It’s Biblical, education, and fun! Enjoy!
Don’t miss these other free resources from our website:
- Ideas to celebrate John 3:16 Day
- John 3:16 printable coloring page heart
- Valentines Day? You’ll Love these Free Kids Ministry Ideas
- Valentine’s Coloring Sheets with John 3:16
- Printable Valentine Cards with Bible Verses