I created this simple coloring worksheet for kids in our church to help them memorize Matthew 22:39. I used the Agent Orange font and then drew a simple box. The kids were instructed to illustrate anything in that box that reminded them to love other people. We used this in children’s church with ages 5 – 10 yeas old.
The best part is when you make time for kids to explain what they created in the box and how that shows God’s love to others.
Directions: You can download the print friendly version by clicking on the preview image to the right. I’ve also uploaded the jpeg for advanced editing.
I recommenced doing an example page on your own and explaining that to the kids before they begin. Some examples of what you could illustrate:
- I help wash dishes to show love to my family.
- I shared my lunch with someone who didn’t bring enough food.
- I gave money to the mission fund.
- I told my friend about Jesus and invited them to VBS.
- I spend time when my grandma when she is feeling lonely.
This is a nice activities with any Love your neighbor Sunday School lesson.
This was part of a larger series in our kids church about Jesus’ teaching on the greatest commandments. Be sure to browse all of our printable coloring pages for kids.