Let’s just be honest here.
Most kids ministry volunteers don’t get the kind of training they need to be effective. Time after time, churches learn this the hard way.
But have you ever asked what message are you sending to those workers? Here are 5 things they will learn if you do not train them.
- The church only cares about warm bodies to fill the roster.
- You are not concerned about their growth.
- What they actually do doesn’t matter – just show up.
- Kids ministry is a chore they must endure.
- They better learn to say “NO” next year.
So what’s your plan? Click here to respond.
New Sunday School Curriculum: Church budgets are tight, that's why our curriculum is half the price of printed materials. Download a free sample or visit the Sunday School Store to purchase more.