Before we move on to Christmas, I want to spend a few minutes reflecting on the good things God has done in my life this year. Here are a few reasons why I am thankful – please share your thoughts in the comments below.
- This year we added the 5th child to our family and our first by adoption.
- I am blessed to have a secure job and no money worries.
- Our children attend a wonderful Christian school.
- My church loves me despite all my shortcomings.
- Jesus keeps holding on to me, even when I fall short.
I guess I could write many more, but I want to leave room for your reasons. Please leave a comment below.