Armor of God Coloring Pages

Print out these two original coloring sheets based on Ephesians 6:10-18. These illustrations were created by Mandy Groce. If you enjoy her work, please leave a comment to let her know how you will use in them.

The Armor of God PiecesCourageous Girl Putting on the Armor of GodCourageous Boy Putting on the Armor of God

Directions:  To use these printable Armor of God coloring pages in your ministry, school, or home – simply click on the images to download as a printer friendly PDF file. If you prefer working with large JPEG image, simply select the files below.

There are two versions of the coloring page – one picturing a boy and the other picturing a girl. The children have the phrase “strong and courageous” written on their t-shirts. The third sheet is the pieces of the full armor of God. You can have the children cut and paste those pieces to construct the final picture.

These coloring pages would be a perfect craft project for your Armor of God Sunday School lesson. As you teach about each piece,  you could have the children attach it to their picture. Click here to see how Sojourn Kids taught about the armor of God.

On our website, you can download a free VBS curriculum based on this passage. You might also enjoy the Armor of God song based on this Bible passage.

The Armor of God, Ephesians 6:10-18 The Armor of God

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

If you enjoyed these coloring pages, be sure to browse our growing collection of Bible coloring pages. We have a series on the days of creation and a free King Jesus coloring book.

Comments

1. Karen Dilcher says

Mandy – these are beautiful coloring pages for the armor of God. We will use them as attendance charts when we teach the lessons on Ephesians 6. Thank you. Karen Dilcher

2. Amanda M. says

Thank you SO much for donating your wonderful, God-given talent to glory of His Kingdom! I first discovered this website when looking for coloring sheets to hand out to trick-or-treaters as a witnessing tool a few years ago (and the “do not fear” coloring sheets were perfect!)and now I use them for my children in our homeschool! A cannot express in words how much of a blessing this website has been :) !

3. Holly says

Thank you for child friendly images that the kids can color. I co-ordinate our church’s Adventurer Club and we have kids between the ages of 6-10 and this week our lesson is on Prayer Warriors. They will be blessed by these coloring pages, both the boys and the girls! Thank you again!

4. Candy says

Thank you for sharing, I am truly excited about using this lesson tomorrow. May the Lord continue to bless you, use you and anoint you!

5. Marie says

These pictures are wonderful! I love the idea of cutting out the different parts of armor and putting them on the kids. Thanks also for creating a boy and girl pictures!

6. Wendy says

Hi! Thanks for these coloring pages. My second grade son goes to Christian school and they have a project on Ephesians 6:13-18. We’re going to use these to help him make his poster. Thanks again!

7. Becky says

I will be using these for a children’s story at church! Thank you so much for sharing! God Bless!

8. Twitchell says

Thank you. The website I usually use for my handouts is under maintenance and I happened to find your site. You did a wonderful job and I will be using it for my 2 and 4 year old girls for Family Home Evening tonight.

9. Krista says

I am teaching our children this Wednesday night and I am so excited for all your resources and information on here it makes my planning so much easier!! Thank you for all your wonderful ideas!! Blessings to you!!

10. Asuncion DeWitt says

Thanks so much for making these resources available to us for free. I will be using the whole lesson including the coloring pages and activities in my 1-3rd grade Sunday School. God bless you!

11. Olu, Nigeria says

It is so touching to find people who still share their gifts without pay for all of us to partake of. God bless you real good.

12. Michelle Diaz says

Hi, I’m a Sunday School Teacher for Older Elementary Level here in the Phils., and it’s great to have pictures and lessons available for printing from you. I will be using this Armor of God Printables. Thank you very much

13. Tania says

Thank you so much for putting these out on the web for others to use! I know my class is going to love them!!

14. Hannah says

These coloring pages are great! Thank you! This makes preparing a lesson so much simpler!