Printable Christmas “Thank You” Cards for Children

Download & print these free coloring sheets to help children say “Thank You” for the presents they will get for Christmas this year. For added variety, use colored paper. Each sheet has four designs for each printed page. The hope is to cultivate the habit of thankfulness in the hearts of children. Chose from the two available file types below.

• PDF (easy to print)
  • JPEG or PNG (for advanced users to customize)
Christmas Thank You Cards

Click above to download this image

If you enjoy this free printable, you can leave a comment below to say thanks to Mandy for her efforts. You can also browse more of her Christian coloring pages or all our Christmas coloring pages.

Comments

1. Rachel Braun says

Dear Mandy,
    Thanks so much for posting your artwork so my kids can color them. I especially love the Christmas picture with the cross! Wonderful!
    Love,
    Rachel

2. brandi patterson says

thank you soooo much for all these wonderful coloring pages…do you have anything for New Years??

3. Flavour Kaumba says

You guys are simply super. God is pleased with your ministry to millions of children. Merry Christmas

4. Charles Agerl says

Thanks Mandy. May the Lord bless you richly for the wonderful work you are doing in His vineyard.

5. Tesha Thompson says

Mandy, as you are channel only, continue to be available so that GOD may continue to create through you! Wonderful ideas!

6. Tera L. says

Mandy,
    You are amazingly talented and I am super thankful for all your beautiful artwork that my kids get to color each week!

7. Janet says

Thank you Mandy, what a great way for 4, 5, & 6 year old children to give thanks. There are not too many people who give out thank you notes anymore.

8. Maica Atienza says

Thank you so much for all the ideas, the teaching, the materials , the sharing. Will definitely use this. This ministry has really ministered to us and our children in church. You are a blessing to us!
    Word International Ministries -Seattle

9. Suely Martins says

Dear Mandy
    I really appreciate it. Thanks. You know, I use it in my English classes, the children love all the ideas. We are from Brazil and we´d like to tell you MERRY CHRISTMAS.

10. Vicki says

Thanks so very much for all the help with my Sunday School class, which is K-3. I appreciate all of the lessons, all the coloring pages, game suggestions, snack suggestions and every single part of MtC. God bless all of you for your – you truly have a desire to serve and honor God and help children to understand His will and His ways. Merry Christmas b/c of our wonderful Savior, Jesus!

11. Leigh says

I do enjoy this!!! And I appreciate it so much! Thank you, Mandy, and MTC for sharing this. It’s going to make things so much easier!!!