Without question, reading #kidmin blogs help me generate new ideas. Below is a small selection of the posts from this week that caught my attention. I’ve also added a few news items in the mix. Enjoy.
- Not everyone could attend the Orange Conference, but never fear! Wayne Stocks has compiled a massive link-o-rama to nearly everything anyone blogged about the event.
- Studies suggest that Obese kids are more likely to be bullied
- Japan’s children population at new record low
- Check out this free & printable Bible timeline game HT:Steve Bourque
- 5 stupid things that keep your Children’s Ministry from growing (yes kids I know that ‘stupid’ is not a nice word)
- Special Needs policies for your church
- Don Stott has posted some fun tools to help kids learn the 10 Commandments
- So what’s the different between a children’s pastor and a family pastor? I’ve been both (at the same church) and people still call me the youth minister.
- Jesus And Nicodemus – Children’s Church / Youth Bible Lesson
- 10 favorite kids church activity songs w/ video
Be sure to check out our BIG list of Children’s Ministry blogs.