Fellow children’s pastor Mark Jones just sent me a copy of his book, “A Dad’s Gotta Do What a Dad’s Gotta Do.”
I normally don’t write book reviews, but Mark is a friend and this book was a fun read with my kids.
So, here’s what I like about this book:
- I’m a grouchy dad, especially in the morning. This book helps me think about my morning routine and ho
- w I might do better showing love to my own kids.
- The illustrations are simple and large enough to read to a group of kids. That’s a big help when you’re reading to a big family.
- This book reminds me that God gets a little “bonkers” in showing love to his children. That’s a thought that wakes me up a little too.
- Mark’s donating all the profits of this project to charity.
You can learn more about the book on his website or leave a question or comment below. It’s also available on Amazon.
New Sunday School Curriculum: Our Bible lessons are designed to keep the kids’ attention and show how God's Word makes a difference. Every series is flexible enough for a wide-age group and affordable enough for small churches. Download a free Bible lesson in pdf or view our latest Sunday School curriculum for kids.