Every October, kids are under attack from creepy, scary, and satanic imagery. That’s why we created this new 4-Week Curriculum titled “MORE FAITH / LESS FEAR.” Now you can offer solid BIBLE answers to fears and help kids trust Jesus more during in this crazy season.
This material is available for instant download from The Sunday School Store. Use the coupon code More Faith to save 20%.
Facebook Live with the Author, Bethany Darwin
More About The “More Faith Less Fear” 4-Week Curriculum
“More Faith / Less Fear” is unit two of our “Faith Over Fear” series designed to point your kids to God as their hope and refuge. In this Gospel-centered study, the meaning of faith is explored through the Hall of Faith in Hebrews 11.
Use this new series as a continuation of Faith Over Fear or a stand-alone unit during the month of October. These lessons are perfect to combat the fears typical to childhood and show children that God is bigger than all their fears.
The theme verse is Psalm 27:1 –
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strongholdof my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
EVERY LESSON INCLUDES
- Introduction activities & games to help engage your class
- Suggested worship song links
- Large group Bible lesson
- Small group (age-specific) discussion guides
- Easy-print visuals to reinforce your teaching
- Fear Connection – a simple activity to help children discuss the specific kinds of fears that are seen in the lesson.
- Memory verse and learning activities
- Take-home page with family devotion suggestions
- Specific suggestions for life application
- Guided prayer time
4-WEEK OVERVIEW OF LESSONS
The Bible lessons and the “focus fears” they address are:
1. What are you Building? (Noah)
- Text – Genesis 6-9
- Main point – Following Jesus means being different from the world
- Discusses the fear of being different
2. A Promised Son (Isaac)
- Text – Hebrews 11:11-20 and Genesis 12, 15, 18, 21 & 22
- Main point – Jesus is the Promised One
- Discusses the fear of unknown situations
3. Eeny, Meenie, Miney, Moe (Jacob & Esau)
- Text – Hebrews 11:10-21 & Genesis 25-27
- Main point – God chooses His people
- Discusses the fear of being left out
4. Let My People Go (Passover and Exodus)
- Text – Exodus 11-14
- Main point – God makes a way for His people.
- Discusses the fear of bullies
ABOUT THIS CURRICULUM
- Perfect for ages 4-11 (grades K-6 in the USA)
- 4-weeks of teaching material
- Suggested use dates October 2020
- 122 pages
- Requires 45 minutes – 1 hour per lesson
- Scripture verses from from ESV
- This is an instant download curriculum
- The perfect sequel to FAITH OVER FEAR study by Bethany Darwin.