Printable Advent Coloring Pages for Kids

Advent coloring books cover page

Click above to print the Advent Coloring Book Cover Page

This year we’re posting an original series of coloring pages leading up to Christmas. This artwork is by Mandy Groce and is 100% free to use in your church, home, or school. This page features the coloring book cover sheet and links to the rest of the series. If you enjoy these prtintables, you can leave a comment below. We hope these free Advent coloring pages will help your children grow in their love for Jesus Christ.

Directions: To print this cover page, simply click on the preview image to the right. It will open a new window in your browser to download this printer friendly PDF file. We’ve also uploaded a higher resolution jpeg image for advanced editing.

There are five pages in this series, beside the cover page. Click on the links below to see the others.

Free Christmas Coloring Pages

Christmas Tree Coloring Page for Kids

Christmas Tree Coloring Activity

Jesus Coloring Page in Manger

Jesus in Manger coloring page

Printable Candy Cane Poem

Christmas Candy Cane Poem

Free printable thank you cards for children

Christmas Thank You Cards

Angels & Shepherds Coloring Page

Angels and Shepherds sheets

New Advent Coloring Series

Update: These were so popular that I made a video clip for YouTube to showcase them. Here is the link to watch the Advent coloring pages video preview. We have also posted several Christmas Bible lessons for kids.

Comments

1. Jean Johnson says

Tony, you have helped me teach my children in an easier format because my class has different age groups in it. I don’t have to alter much to make it compatible for each student and this is a blessing. Thank you for you time and dedications to God and helping others. Merry Christmas.
    Jean Johnson

2. Tonya says

Tony
    thank you for all the wonderful info you have on here, you make teaching so much easier for me. (a new Sunday school teacher) thanks so much GOD bless you and your family!

3. Julie says

What an amazing amount of resources! This will be one of my favorite places to look from now on! Thank you so much for the time you have spent to create items for those of us who teach children! May God continue to bless you!

4. anna bilbao says

thank you for always sending me or updating me such colorful pictures and information. May God Bless you.

5. PAMELA says

Thank you so much for all you make available.Our children church kids has loved each lessons and coloring sheets I have received from your ministry .God Bless You and Your Family.

6. Mollie says

I love your generous offer for the Advent season. Thank you so much for all the activities you provide. We love them and thank you again. Our church, Christ Community UMC, in Wichita, KS, loves your website!

7. Diane Sommers says

I want to thank you for the wonderful coloring advent pages…tomorrow is the first Sunday in advent and many of our Sunday School teachers will not be there for various reasons. I will be leading a group Sunday School and will use these pages for all the ages as we begin our time in advent preparing our lives to receive Jesus. Thank you so very much for your talent!

8. Cyndy Whitaker says

Thank you so much! These are for my granddaughters. They will so excited. God bless you and your ministry.

9. May Jackson says

Thank you so much for this amazing website. I find it so useful. God’s hand is really on your work. Thank you also that your service is free. Thank GOD for you. Keep up the Good work.

10. Mae Krug says

I love, love, love Mandy Groce’s printable coloring pages! I am looking forward to using the Advent coloring pages for my 5 yr. old. We already put together and colored the Creation Story at the beginning of the school year (I am a homeschooling mom), and she still has it in her reading basket. She chooses to read it above other books most days :) Thank you for the use of your resources to help us moms with leading our little ones to Christ! To God Be the Glory!

11. Phil says

Mandy,
    I love the coloring pages for the kids but I am having a hard time finding the Wise Men following the Star, Jesus is our Way, which I found earlier
    but can not relocate it to print. Where is it?
    Thank you and God Bless your work.

12. Tracey Croft says

Hi Tony & Mandy!

Just wanted you to know we’re using the Advent colouring book in our school program–the kids loved it! The illustrations are beautiful, and what I really love about it is that the artwork is sophisticated enough so that older kids enjoy working on them as well.

Thanks for all you’ve done to provide these and all the other wonderful resources on this site! It’s my go-to resource on the web for my children’s ministry.

Merry Christmas and blessings for 2013!

Tracey

13. Judith Bradley says

Thank you so much for these coloring pages. They are wonderful and so appropriate. It is hard to find pages that are not cartoons. Thank you for sharing these with us. I am a home school mom of 8 and I love this website and the ideas you share.