Prayer Coloring Pages for Kids

Young Girl Praying Coloring Page

Click above to print this “Girl Praying” coloring page

These coloring pages are meant to help children learn to pray. They can be used in a variety of Sunday School activities or simply at home as prayer cards. Often times teachers can have children write out their prayers as a response to the Bible lesson. This coloring page can make that an even better option.

This is another contribution from Carlos Bautista. He’s a reader from the Philippines who works with children and is attending Bible College.

Directions: Simply click on the preview images to download the girl and boy pages as print-friendly PDF files. We’ve also uploaded higher resolution jpeg images (here and here) for anyone who wants to do advanced editing.

Printable Boy Praying Coloring Page

Click above to print this “Boy Praying” Coloring Page

The pictures are simple and to the point. One has a boy kneeling over in prayer with a large quote bubble above his head where the child can write their prayer. The girl version is very similar except with a different character praying.

If you enjoy this resource, be sure to leave a comment and let us know. It would be a real encouragement to Carlos.

Note: We have added some new coloring pages about prayer to our website for you to download. Here is the link to check out our free Lord’s Prayer coloring pages.

Comments

1. Dory says

Thank you for your ideas to help us teach our students the blessings of Prayer

2. T says

I work with children and adults who have special needs. These coloring pages are perfect for our class. I am very excited to use them!

3. TC says

This worked perfectly for our sunday school lesson on prayer; we plan to have the kids color the pages, then tell the teacher what they would like to pray about, so the teacher can write it on the page for them :) Thanks so much for having one for boys and one for girls! (We are learning about praying for missionaries, and praying for people in our own communities as we are missionaries to them, ourselves.)

4. James says

I just recently started helping in my Church Sunday School Classes. We are but a small country church but our children range from 3-11 years old. I have found this to be the best information on teaching our children. I like to use the Lessons as a guide plan, for teaching the children.
    I started with Baby Moses and we are almost done with it, so having them learn of prayer is going to be great.

Thank you to all who have added to and created this wonderful web site.

• TC says

we are from a small country church as well! we just found this site and are curious to learn what it is all about… praying that God keeps your church “up and running, ” with people who are seeking first His Kingdom and following His lead !

5. Evangelist Dr. Carolyn Skinner says

This is wonderful! Please let Carlos know that I love his work. This will be a great tool for me to use to have children write their prayers down to God and post it in their rooms or other special places.

Sincerely,
    Evangelist Dr. Carolyn Skinner

6. Janet says

I discovered your website by God-incident (not accident). Truly, it contains quality material I’ve rarely seen in the high priced curricula out there. I love the pictures created by Carlos. They are perfect for the pre-schoolers I teach. Simple, yet direct. You guys are doing a fantastic job! Thank you so much!

7. Thelma Singletary says

I am a Sunday School teacher for Preschool age and I just found the sitee. I am enjoying it so much. They seem to understand the lesson so much more when they can color and talk about what they are coloring. Thank you so much for the way God is using you and thr work you do God bless you!!!

8. Justine says

This was up to the point. Thank you Carlos for this wonderful ministry and service.

9. Rev Randi Manderson says

Thank you for ideas to share with our younger youth at our pre-teen retreat today. These coloring or should I not covered pictures will work perfect as we teach them to rely on God through prayer for all things even as Daniel did in the Lion’s Den. This is good. Thank You.

10. Sister D says

Thank you for the children praying coloring pages. It goes along with the lesson I am preparing about Daniel’s prayer in Chapter 9.

11. tiffany says

we do Wednesday night classes and i am doing a ask seek knock picture and this is great cause it said color a picture and write a message and give to a friend

12. Lindsey says

I love this so much. I was going to do prayer books for my Sunday Schoolers to take home, and this is going to be the perfect addition to that lesson!! Thank you!

13. Letitia says

Thank you Carlos for this website. This is exactly what I was looking to help with my sunday school class of various ages. I wanted them to write a prayer and this will be helpful to keep the smaller kids involved.