This is part of a series called Bible Puzzle with a variety of different puzzles. Besides pencils, some need Bibles, crayons, and/or scissors and glue. Some are easier or harder than others.
Jesus’ disciples were twelve men he picked to travel with him and learn from him.
1. Color the twelve disciples and read their names.
2. Peter and Andrew were brothers. Draw a circle around both of them together.
3. James and John were brothers. Draw a circle around both of them together.
4. Peter, John, and Matthew all wrote books of the Bible. Put a check mark next to
each of them.
5. Judas turned against Jesus and betrayed him. Draw a big X to cross out Judas.
- (brother of John)
- (son of Alphaeus)
A disciple is someone who learns from Jesus. How can you learn from Jesus?