This game focuses on the attributes of God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. It could be used for Father’s Day or any time you want to emphasize the characteristics of God.
The game includes 18 bingo cards and 18 calling cards.
- Print the bingo cards and the bingo calling cards on card stock or heavy paper, and cut them apart.
- Cut colored paper or cardboard into 1-inch squares to make markers (or choose to use other markers).
- Give each player a bingo card and a handful of markers. (Picture 1)
- The leader draws a calling card, reads the statement, and holds the card up for everyone to see. (Picture 2)
- Each player with a square matching the calling card places a marker on that square.
- The first person to get three markers in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally wins the game. (Picture 3)
- Dump the markers and start over. Players can trade cards if they wish.
- Prizes are not necessary; kids love learning and playing games just for the fun of it.
We’d love to hear how this material is useful in your ministry. Did you use it for a Sunday School lesson on the names of God? Maybe it was a fun review activity in your children’s church? Some readers have even used this type of resource at home with their own kids for a family devotion. Whatever your plan, please let us know by leaving a comment below.
New Sunday School Curriculum: Church budgets are tight, that's why our curriculum is half the price of printed materials. Download a free sample or visit the Sunday School Store to purchase more.