Kids love to ask hard questions – especially when it comes to learning about God, faith, and the Bible. These lesson plans tackle some of those difficult questions young skeptics might ask. Every child will have doubts and honest questions while their faith is growing. These lesson plans can help!
- Why did God make hell?
- What are Angels and Demons?
- Why do bad things happen?
- What’s my role in the church?
- How do I pray out loud?
- How do I worship God?
- What’s the Bible say about homosexuality?
- What’s the Bible say about dating?
- How do I study the Bible?
Don’t miss our article on how to answer tough questions kids ask in church?