This printable Bible bingo game reviews the names of the twelve disciples. There are twelve names on each card but only three in a row are required to win, so this is bingo with a twist. It is recommended for grade 2 and up.
Download: game boards and calling cards
- Print the bingo cards and the bingo calling cards on card stock or heavy paper, and cut apart the calling cards (20 bingo cards and 12 calling cards are included).
- Cut colored paper or cardboard into 1-inch squares to make markers (or choose to use other markers).
- Give each player a bingo card and a handful of markers.
- The leader draws a calling card, reads the title, and holds the card up for everyone to see. (Picture 1)
- Each player with a square matching the calling card places a marker on that square.
- The first person to get three markers in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally wins the game. (See Picture 2 and Picture 3 for possible winning combinations)
- Dump the markers and start over. Players can trade cards if they wish.
- Prizes are not necessary; kids love learning and playing games just for the fun of it.
New Sunday School Curriculum: Church budgets are tight, that's why our curriculum is half the price of printed materials. Download a free sample or visit the Sunday School Store to purchase more.