The following is the Children’s Ministry Vision of Redeemer Persbyterian Church New York City. I was impressed with the clarity and simplicity of this Gospel-driven statement.
- Guide our children to Christ and inspire them to live God-centered lives.
- Reveal the character and attributes of God and His plan for mankind through Scripture-based, age-appropriate ministry programs.
- Affirm the uniqueness & giftedness of each child as created in the image of God.
- Create significant, lasting relationships with children, teachers, & families.
- Encourage our children to serve and renew their communities through the knowledge and application of the Gospel.
Our Core Beliefs:
- Children are gifts from God. (Psalm 127:3-5 & Luke 17:2)
- Children, like all the rest of humanity, are seriously flawed and need a savior. (Genesis 8:21 & Psalm 51:5)
- Children can grow in grace & use their spiritual gifts for the glory of God. (1 Peter 3:18)
New Sunday School Curriculum: Our Bible lessons are designed to keep the kids’ attention and show how God's Word makes a difference. Every series is flexible enough for a wide-age group and affordable enough for small churches. Download a free Bible lesson in pdf or view our latest Sunday School curriculum for small churches.