Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanted to give my early readers a book that they can read as well as be the illustrator for. So I wrote this “Who Do I Love? Who Loves Me?” book. It is a repetitious book that uses the words I, love, loves, me, and my, along with people who they love, including: Jesus, mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, brother, sister, friend, family, church, and teacher.
Use which pages you want to use with your students. You may need to make extra copies of certain pages depending on the children in your class and their families. I have included a page that you can add in different names so that all of your children can name all of the people that they love; for example: nana, papa, aunt, uncle, etc.
Don’t miss these related ideas from our website:
- “God’s Promises” Rainbow Booklet Craft
- The Eaglet Gospel Booklet for Children by Jim Elliff & Caffy Whitney
- New “Jesus Loves Me” Song
- “L is for Love” Coloring Page
- Printable “Bread of Life” Craft Booklet