This is a play about 2 scientists giving a presentation about the birth of Jesus. These scientists don’t just tell the story starting with Mary. They go all the way back to Creation and tie it all together through the story of Simeon and Anna.
The kids in your ministry will enjoy being different people in the Bible from Adam & Eve, Noah, Abraham, David, and even Anna at the temple. They can memorize their lines or read right from the script. The only speaking parts are the scientists and the Readers. I am giving my scientists clipboards so they can hide their script and the readers will have their Bible to hide their script.
This will be an enjoyable time with your students and congregation as you present “The Stories of the Savior”.
Don’t miss the other free Christmas plays from our website:
- Easy Christmas Play Ideas
- Christmas Hope: A Free Christmas Play for Children
- Christmas in Genesis? How could this be? (A Free Christmas Play for Children)
- Where To Find Christmas Plays For Children?
- Free Printable Christmas Book: The 12 Symbols of Christmas